Sasina casts a spell of elegance with this handcrafted choker. She combines lapis lazuli, grey pearls and glass beads as she crafts the choker by hand on stainless steel wires.
Product Features: Story Behind the Art: Sasina began by crafting her own jewelry. 'It was while studying at university. Initially I made what I liked and sold some to friends.'
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.
- 43 grams
- Style: Choker
- Pearl type: Cultured freshwater
- Grade: A
- Color: Grey
- Pearl size: 4-9 mm
- Shape: Oval
- Number: 44
- Gemstone colors: Blue
- Ten rod-set oval-cut lapis and lazulis each measure 8 mm wide x 10 mm long
- Metal: Stainless steel, sterling silver plated brass
- Finish: Satin, high polish
- Clasp: Lobster claw
- Necklace dimensions: 41 mm wide x 14.3 inches long with a 1.8-inch extension
- Made in Thailand.